Monday 3 August 2009

Här stricker man även pä svenska

Ilmoittauduin toukokuussa hetken huumassa (ja lievissä viinihöyryissä) valtionhallinon ruotsin kokeeseen valmistavalle kurssille kesäyliopistoon.


In May, I signed up for a prep course for the Swedish exam one needs to pass for most public sector jobs. In my defence, it was during a moment of uncharacteristic madness (and ummm after huffing the fumes of a few glasses of wine)...


Tänään oli ensimmäin tunti, ja rankkaa oli, mutta ei ihan niin pelottavaa kun olin luullut.

My first marathon lesson was today, and while it was fairly tiring, it wasn't nearly as scary as I had thought.

Taas kerran muu elämä tuntuu haittaavan hyville harrastuksille omistautumista. Pitäisikö huolestua kun himoitsen enemmän kauniita kenkiä, kuin lankaa?

Again, a case of Life getting in the way of properly dedicating oneself to one's hobbies. And should I worry about the fact that I would rather buy a pair of infinitely pretty shoes, than yarn?

No comments: